Monday 30 July 2018

August 2018 Playlist



August is destined to be a completely crazy month for me. I'm traveling, learning, getting back into the swing of things after a chilled yet fun summer. I can hardly imagine what's in store for me! August is my favourite month of the year always because of the weather and the beautiful sunsets and evening light, so hopefully this year is just as good. In celebration/anticipation of a novel month, I've put together a little playlist. This one is similar vibe wise to my June Playlist which got a really good reception (thank you thank you!) so I hope you enjoy it with me!

As always, I'm open to any musical suggestions you have, whether you think they have a place on this playlist or are completely different and deserve a listen.

Happy almost August!

Anna x

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words x

© Zu Hause. Design by FCD.